Job Title: HR Advisor
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:30
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for an HR Advisor to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• To provide generalist HR advice across all aspects of employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance management, absence and TUPE, to ultimately minimise legal and employment-related risks to the business
• Monitoring long term absence for a designated caseload; submitting and managing occupational health referrals; i.e. Supporting management and colleagues through the long term sick cycle
• To effectively communicate at all levels of the business to influence, challenge and negotiate across all business areas
• To support relevant HR Management and Business Partners with daily projects and casework
• To coach line managers on policies and procedures to ensure consistency of approach across the business
• Minimum of CIPD Level 5 qualification
• Evidence of ongoing CPD
• Willing to travel - Location is flexible but travel to Bury St Edmunds will be required along with some countrywide travel dependent on business needs
• Paid Holiday.
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.