Job Reference: /KP/04-02/216/10/RP1
Job Title: HR Advisor
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our passionate and driven HR team in Bury St Edmunds!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• To provide generalist HR advice across all aspects of employee relations including disciplinary, grievances, absence, performance, early conciliation and tribunals
• To undertake day to day query handling, providing support to managers
• Work with the business on key projects eg; TUPE, Redundancy and Consultation
• To ensure engagement between the HR team, management and other business functions
• To minimise legal risks to the business
• Previous HR Administration or HR Advisor experience would be beneficial
• Located within a commutable distance of Bury St Edmunds
• Willing to travel occasionally
• 5 GCSEs (A-C grade, 9-4 for English Language, English Literature and Math's) or Educated to Level 3 standard. A'Level or equivalent qualification
• Studying for CIPD or equivalent HR qualification is essential
• The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to continue CIPD / HR qualification studies
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Fresh fruit in the office
• Flexible working scheme (part office/part home)
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.