We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
HR Business Partner
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- A thorough understanding of HR issues in relation to working within a catering environment, particularly within schools and healthcare.
- Supports divisional MDs by providing strategic HR support within the respective division, creating and implementing divisional people plans.
- Manages complex employee relation issues with the support of others within the HR Team and internal employment counsel where required. Will be involved in ACAS conciliation and ET work, up to and including representation at the Tribunal Hearing in some instances.
- Make recommendations regarding policies, practices and procedures focused on improving effectiveness and capability.
- Deliver training for internal stakeholders Inc. knowledge share with the HR team.
The successful candidate
- Previous experience working within the Catering Industry/similar environment is essential (specifically schools and healthcare sectors would be advantageous)
- Previous experience of TUPE is also essential in this role
- Full member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) Level 7, or equivalent professional body
- Previous experience in a Business Partnering role including high-level ER/IR experience is essential
- This is a nationally based basis with travel. Overnight stays will be required depending on the business needs
- Evidence of ongoing CPD
• Company Car or Car Allowance
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.