We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Hygiene Manager will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager with providing a safe, secure and high-quality environment for our People, client, contractors and visitors. The role will assist with ensuring the company is compliant on all levels and that all the services run efficiently and effectively to provide the highest level of service possible.
Duties will include
- Key Accountabilities:
- Ensure a high level of customer service whilst always promoting the services provided by the Atalian Servest team.
- Ensure Clients requests are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
- Deliver a 5-star, service standard environment to everyone.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Support other departments as required by the business.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of legislation and processes
- Operational Responsibilities
- Ensure team procedures are in place and updated.
- Assist with the smooth running and operation of the facilities department and maintain the appropriate number of personnel are on duty when required by keeping rotas update to date.
- Monitoring and authorising holidays
- Maintain the schedule and ensure all jobs are completed on time and follow-ups are carried out.
- Effectively manage audits and close corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Ensure all training and documents are completed and updated.
- Stand-in for the FM and carry out morning briefing meetings when necessary.
- Manage consumables, costs and identify savings
- Work closely/ communicate with the FM
- Health & Safety and Environmental
- Promoting a Safe working environment ensuring compliance with proposed standard certification by ensuring all procedures are adhered to.
- Review H&S Assessments and COSHH data files annually or as required.
- Assist with evacuations and re-entry process.
- Review RAMS and update when required.
- Site inductions to be completed liaising with client H&S
- Encourage our people to work in a Greener way by promoting the Company's environmental policy to achieve standards certification.
- Attend meetings when necessary
- Be the point of contact in the absence of the Facilities Manager.
The successful candidate
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Good understanding of food production cleaning
- IT skills - MS Office
- Good intrapersonal skills
- HR and H&S knowledge
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in Burton Latimer.
This position requires working 5 days out of 7, including alternate weekends on a rotation basis.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.