Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
In-Store Cleaning Manager
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic In-Store Cleaning Manager in Carterton to join our passionate and driven team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of managing the team and ensuring that we are providing a first-class service.
Duties will include
- Overseeing and assisting with the cleaning of the shop floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas)
- When cleaning you will be vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
- As the Manager you will be managing a small team, looking after rotas, holiday and training, as well as the site, audits and dealing with some HR duties
- You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- You will come into regular contact with customers/ the clients so it's important that you are able to assist them if needed and that you can communicate at all levels.
- It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
The successful candidate
- Previous experience as a Cleaning Manager or Supervisor is essential
- Experience in staffing, rotas, training and basic HR compliance
- Excellent customer service skills
- You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a National Operations Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.