Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a PAT Compliance Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in London on a permanent basis!
IT Category Manager
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Category Manager.in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- Identify what Atalian Servest's current obligations and agreements are to create a category plan for planning, negotiation and compliance
- Negotiate contract details with suppliers
- Highlighting risk and issues with current contracts and identifying and implementing improvements
- Manage and implement SLA's and KPI's with suppliers to drive supplier performance
- Regular supplier engagement and management, building strategic, value-adding relationships
- Managing and running end-to-end sourcing activities and supporting the Procurement Director in high risk/value opportunities
- Support selection and identification of new suppliers
- Responsible for all relevant IT contract documentation
The successful candidate
- Experience working in IT procurement with technical knowledge of hardware and licencing
- Success in the development of relationships with critical Technology stakeholders - and evidence of operating as a trusted and valued business partner
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills
- Results-driven with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to build sustainable and productive relationships with suppliers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working towards MCIPS qualification desirable but not essential
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics desirable but not essential
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plumbing) in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Facilities Management team.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Electrician in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic FM Engineer (Electrical Bias) in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.