We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Maintenance Team Leader
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Team Leader, this role will support the PPM & Supplier Manager and Lead Maintenance Planner in generating Planned Maintenance, monitoring tasks to completion and updating the client asset register or asset information model through the life of a contract.
The successful candidate will organise asset data and ensure that the PPM loaded into the CAFM is enough to meet all statutory compliance and contractual obligations. They will also co-ordinate with internal and external teams to ensure that all schedules are planned accurately on the system, so all work is represented on the CAFM system and record-keeping is effective.
Duties will include
- To support the PPM & Supplier Manager and Maintenance Planning Team Leader to ensure that all properties & assets have the required level of planned maintenance and remain compliant.
- Maintain a robust and accurate asset database or asset information model across all client portfolios.
- Support the creation or update of asset lists and PPM planners for client contract mobilisation and change
- Ensure all required work orders are available for the subcontractor and resource planning team as required.
- Work with Nominated Operations Manager to align the PPM planners, group assets, and service dates to promote future efficient delivery of PPM.
- Display that all certification from self-delivered tasks is checked for remedial work raised. Check all gaps in record keeping
- Demonstrate the value of remedial works that have been raised
- Ensure timely feedback of updates and information for the client
- Compiling monthly planned maintenance tasks and loading to Concept CAFM systems
- Implementing changes to CAFM asset registers and PPM as needed
- Build relationships and collaborate with internal field engineering, helpdesk, management and central teams
- Produce reports and data exports on request and respond to client requests
- Liaise with all internal and external teams in order to provide excellent customer service
- Work proactively to ensure operational teams have all information in place to undertake contract work
- Prioritise work to ensure all necessary certification is represented on the system and prevent gaps in records from developing over a period
- Support the preparation and implementation of contract variations
- Prevent unauthorised changes to the planned preventative maintenance schedule
- Support the subcontractor administrators and resource coordinators in ensuring all necessary work orders are available and issued to the necessary teams to undertake work
- Maintain a live hazard register on the Concept CAFM system
- Support internal and external audit teams in evidencing work completed and ensure the safe delivery of future works
The successful candidate
- 3-5 years minimum experience in FM / Building Services industry.
- Application and configuration of CAFM systems, ideally Concept Evolution and/or Maximo
- Understanding of methodology used to build planned maintenance schedules
- Good ability with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Microsoft Excel
- The familiarity of principles of M&E asset management
- Understanding of contract delivery and commercial implications
- High attention to detail
- Methodical and procedure approach problem-solving
- Patient approach to work and communication style
- Collaborative with stakeholders from different teams and organisations
This position will be based from the Glasgow Hillington Atalian Servest regional office; however, the role holder may be required to travel to other offices and client sites as required.
Core working hours for this position are from 08:00 until 17:00, Monday to Friday, working rotationally 8:00 - 16:30 and 8:30 - 17:00 depending on business/team requirements. However, flexibility will be expected regarding hours of work, to suit the needs of the business and team.
Security Clearance to NPPV/2, or Non-Police Personnel Vetting to Level 2 required to be undertaken
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.