We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Mechanical Engineer to join our team based in and around the North West London area.
Duties will include
- To ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's.
- Provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must therefore play its part in the overall delivery of service.
- Reporting to the Shift Lead Engineer, they will be responsible for the delivery of the Blue Light Contracts within their allocated area and in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest's business policies and processes.
- Support the Shift Lead Engineer with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
The successful candidate
- Time-served Mechanical Engineer with a maintenance background
- Experience fault-finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers, etc
- L8 ACOP
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Electrical Knowledge
- The ability to work within a customer-focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure company/site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid Qualified
- Full driving licence
- Please note this role may require a specific security clearance.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.