We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Mechanical / Plumbing Engineer
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Mechanical / Plumbing Engineer in UGLE, United Grand Lodge of England to join our passionate and driven Site Engineering Support team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to ensure that all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's.
The successful candidate must provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must therefore play its part in the overall delivery of service. The candidate will support the site supervisor with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
Duties will include
- To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a basic plumbing / Handyman duties.
- To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the site Supervisors planning.
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation, etc.
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
- Developing the service offering in line with customer requirements, delivering continuous improvement activities, responding to customer concerns and implementing corrective action when required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Developing effective communication and strong client/supplier relationships to aid business development and retention
- Planning & Organising
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works allocated to you are achieved
- Ensuring you have adequate resources to deliver the services in scope including direct labour and the supply chain to deliver the required volume of work to meet contractual SLA's.
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Participation in FM and Servest Arthur McKay management meetings as required.
- Sharing best practice with Site Supervisors and Senior Management and the wider FM team.
- Working closely with colleagues across the Servest Arthur McKay and Servest group to promote collaboration and integrated delivery of client services.
- Work closely with the Site Supervisor to undertake business improvement projects as directed.
- Health & Safety
- Helping create and maintain a positive safety culture, leading by example at all times
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the Servest Arthur McKay Health & Safety Policy, and that work is carried out in accordance with the policy at all times.
- Ensuring sub-contractors work in accordance with the Servest Arthur McKay Health & Safety policy.
- Ensure all works are delivered in accordance with the agreed Servest Arthur McKay processes including the production of job / project-specific Construction Phase Plans, Risk Assessments and Method statements to ensure that works are planned and delivered to the highest levels of safety standards at all times.
- Ensuring that all health, safety and environmental incidents and complaints are reported and investigated and that action points arising from site safety surveys, audits, accident reports and other recommendations are successfully closed off
The successful candidate
- Time served mechanical engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers, etc
- L8 ACOP
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Electrical Knowledge
- The ability to work within a customer-focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest/site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving licence
- CTC clearance.
- Positive and confident
- Supportive team member & role model to others within the maintenance team
- Professional approach & demeanour producing quality workmanship at all times with a smart appearance
- Confidential manner
- Flexible and able to adapt positively and proactively to change
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.