We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Mobile Cover Cleaner
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Mobile Cleaner to cover multiple sites supporting our Retail Sector.
This role will be based in Reading.
This role will be for 6 days per week, covering 48 hours.
Duties will include
- Assisting with the cleaning of all communal areas, stairwells, and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas)
- When cleaning you will be vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins, and other tasks as required.
- You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- You will come into regular contact with customers/ the clients so it's important that you are able to assist them if needed and that you can communicate at all levels.
- It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
The successful candidate
- Full Clean Driving License required as this role comes with a company vehicle supplied
- Previous experience as a cleaner is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritize as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual, and trustworthy.
A BIT ABOUT US:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organization thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognize and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES **
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.