Mobile Store Technician
Job Title: Mobile Store Technician
Salary: £28000 - £32000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday - 08.00 to 16.30 - 40 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently looking to add to our team of Store Technicians supporting one of the UKs leading DIY superstore chains. in the south-west Location on a permanent basis
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• To ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPMs are completed within the contract defined time SLAs & KPI's.
• To provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must, therefore, play its part in the overall delivery of service.
• To support the Account Manager with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
• Create and Maintain good working relationships with store managers.
• Monthly tap temperature recording in line with L8 legislation.
• Painting and Decorating work across the store including display booths.
• Basic carpentry such as replacing door locks, handles, hinges and door closers.
• Basic electrical tasks such as Re-lamping light fittings.
• Basic plumbing Tasks such as changing basin taps and WC repairs.
• General building tasks such as minor concrete floor repairs.
• Installation and repair of barriers and trolley bays.
• Maintenance of irrigation systems.
• Installation of floor coverings such as Tiles and Laminates.
• Time served engineer with a General Maintenance background.
• Experienced skills in Carpentry, Painting Decorating, Door Hanging, Carpet/Lino repairs, Tiling, ceiling grids/tiles minor plumbing works.
• L8 ACOP.
• Legionella Awareness.
• Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation.
• First Aid.
• Plumbing qualifications (C&G/NVQ or equivalent).
• Electrical qualifications (C&G/NVQ or equivalent).
• Mechanical/HVAC qualifications (C&G/NVQ or equivalent).
• Carpentry/building qualifications (C&G/NVQ or equivalent).
• Health and safety qualifications / safe systems of work qualifications.
• Paid Holiday.
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.