We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Night Cleaning Manager
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Night Cleaning Manager who will have the responsibility to ensure that the contract is run safely and efficiently to the required standard and managed in line with the specification.
Duties will include
- Manage Operations - Maintain quality of services to customers
- Carry out cleaning and safety inspections on-site, independently and alongside the client to ensure KPIs captured and can be reported on. Deal with non-conformities as a matter of urgency
- Deal with customer complaints or concerns within 24 hours, responding formally.
- Observe all client and company statutory fire and safety regulations and promote good safety habits.
- When trained, carry out risk assessments.
- Ensure contract procedures are followed.
- Manage Finance - Control resources to achieve the quality of service whilst keeping within the budget
- Check and request materials and equipment within budget
- Ensure that plant, equipment and PPE is checked and replaced or repaired as necessary
- Manage People - Recruit, lead and develop the team
- Recruit staff using company procedures. Maintain staff numbers at the agreed level
- Provide on-site training for staff
- Prepare work schedules
- Ensure Servest staff obey all site rules and maintain a smart appearance including the wearing of uniforms
- Maintain good team spirit
- When necessary, discipline staff in accordance with the companys disciplinary procedure
- Maintain: Training records, Annual Leave records, PPMs, rotas etc
- Attend monthly meetings to review the performance
- Carry out regular Team briefings with own staff
- Manage own time effectively
- Co-operate with requests from clients and managers and respond to requests for assistance when necessary
- Attend appropriate training sessions
The successful candidate
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the cleaning industry & large sites operation management
- Good knowledge of cleaning machinery operation
- Good understanding of H&S requirements
- Strong customer/ client-focused attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Customer relationship and dispute management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable for team members and client
- People Management, development and leadership skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.