We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an Operations Manager, having an analytical and strategic mindset who will support the Contract Management Team, in delivering a Safe, Quality service to our customers in Wembley, London.
You will take the lead operationally in defining and ensuring that the contracted services perform to the highest standards, fulfil all contractual obligations and delivers to financial targets within your area of responsibility. The role will implement, monitor and be accountable for the operational goals to improve on service delivery and operational performance, developing shared goals with the client and internal teams to grow the relationship.
Duties will include
- In conjunction with Stakeholders and other Atalian Servest managers implement the strategy and annual plans for your business area.
- Responsibility and accountability for all financial control within your area of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders be a champion for change; challenging existing policies and processes and advocate new ways of working
- Overall Site responsibility for leading the effective operational delivery of the Contractual Output to the Customer
- Management responsibility for the scheduling of Planned Team Rosters and Annual Leave
- Management of the Site Stores and Uniform Ordering process.
- Liaise closely with the other Managers on the Alstom Contract to ensure a common customer service focussed approach to Customer Service Delivery
- Provide management, leadership and direction to the teams on the Site under your Control
- Contribute to improving customer service by ensuring timeliness in response to queries, complaints
- Compile Periodic and Weekly Reports as required aligned to the team's productivity in line with contract performance indicators
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external resources or clients
- Analysing data and compiling reports and presentations
- Providing management support to the Contract Manager from time to time.
- Responsible for the Site communication and activity across the Alstom contract ensuring information is cascaded to internal teams, the client and other internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Implement and update management systems, reports, databases and contractual documentation.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
The successful candidate
- A proven track record of management and leadership
- Experience in managing a budget
- Customer-service focused approach operating in an environment that requires diplomacy and tact.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to operate and build credibility at all levels and with key stakeholders.
- Experience of leading and inspiring a team
- Excellent understanding and diplomacy skills combined with the confidence and resilience to handle potential conflict situations.
- Ability to resolve conflicting issues and priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Flexible working attitude to accommodate the contract requirements and changing business needs.
- Good IT skills including use of MS Office applications and tools.
- Experience of direct management of a team.
- Organisation skills for meeting deadlines and supporting others to do the same
- Relationship building, Customer Care, Self-development, Leadership, Decision-making techniques, Problem-solving, Initiative/lateral thinking, HSE experience, Interpersonal, Planning and Organisational Skills, I.T. Skills.
- Experience of managing /motivating people
- Understanding and experience of Health and Safety, project and change management, continuous improvement concepts.
- Experience of working in a large complex organisation.
- Understanding of the railway
- Experience of working in a transport environment
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in Wembley, London.
Core working hours for this position are of 40 hours per week, as the operation requires.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.