We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our passionate and driven Payroll team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- Verify new starter details on payroll software, allocating correct tax code and Student / Post-Graduate Loan if applicable.
- Process leaver records in a timely manner, liaising with Operational managers and HR as necessary.
- Update the system to reflect any changes to employee details in a timely manner adhering to payroll deadlines.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all authorised amendments to the payroll system, including sickness, maternity and paternity payments.
- Process payments in respect of sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption in accordance with HMRC legislation.
- Process Company absence payments where authorised.
- Processing payroll for a "section" or Division of the company.
- Undertake cleansing of information to ensure that information held is adequate and relevant.
- Chase any outstanding items with the relevant department(s) / employee.
- Assist with the provision of payroll related information and guidance to the operational employees at all levels in the business.
- Maintain a monthly payroll file containing all temporary and permanent variation documents.
- Prepare reports relating to payments of statutory deductions to third parties in a timely manner complying with any deadlines indicated.
- Work closely with Human Resources to ensure the prompt resolution of pay-related grievances and Employment Tribunals.
- Liaise with Benefits team with regards to Pensions Auto Enrolment and employee benefits.
The successful candidate
- Experience in payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll and associated legislation
- 4 GCSE's including Maths and English
- Payroll qualification/certificate
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written, oral and presentational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Intermediate Excel Skills desirable (V look ups, "sumif" statements/pivot tables)
- Team worker
- Customer Focused
- Commitment to providing a quality service
- To have a flexible and positive attitude to work
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a high standard of integrity, confidentiality and discretion
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.