We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Do you have experience and a passion for Procurement? Are you hungry to exceed in your next job role?
Due to the growth in our Procurement team, we have an exciting new position for the right person to make their own. This role is particularly rewarding for the right candidate as you will be supporting the Head of Group Procurement UK & Ireland in managing the supply base so we can achieve value for the organisation, its customers and the supply chain.
Our environment is incredibly fast-paced, and no one day is the same, however, our friendly culture is the key to attracting, retaining and rewarding our employees.
All this is a function that is utilising modern and best practice procurement, in a company that is focused on growth and innovation.
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Duties will include
- Supporting the Head of Group Procurement UK & Ireland with day-to-day activities from processing new vendors to managing supplier performance
- Assisting with tracking benefits, supporting negotiations, managing contracts and creating reports
- Contributing to the effective negotiation of requirements with internal stakeholders and create the best value for money outcomes achieved with suppliers
- Assisting budget holders to capture savings that contribute to reductions in budgets
- Working with the supply base to achieve continuous improvement for both the supplier and Atalian Servest
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver an efficient Procurement service
- Forming strong productive relationships with suppliers to ensure we are the customer of choice in terms of innovation and supply
- Working collaboratively with our Procurement team that place the orders and source products from our suppliers for the business
- Supporting sourcing projects with efficient use of data and supplier/market analysis
The successful candidate
- Ideally, you will have a background in Procurement and be familiar with procurement processes
- Customer-focused both internal and external, working in partnership with stakeholders to understand their views, needs and expectations to achieve solutions
- You will have a strong background in administration
- Excellent communication skills; written, face to face and telephone as you will communicate, negotiate and mediate with the Procurement team, suppliers and stakeholders
- A thorough, reliable approach with a high level of detail and the ability to plan and prioritise a varied workload within tight deadlines but stay flexible and ensuring the timely and accurate output is delivered
- Ability and agility to work at pace in a rapidly growing and evolving business
- You need to have a good knowledge of IT Programs such as Excel, Outlook & Word & possess a natural ability to quickly pick up new systems and processes
- Knowledge of Facilities Management would be desirable but not essential
- Be working towards your CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) qualification is highly desirable but not essential
HOURS AND LOCATION
Based in our newly refurbished Head Office on the Western fringes of Bury St Edmunds, we deliver outstanding service across the business throughout the week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 - 17:30. It goes without saying that flexibility on the individuals' part to meet the needs of our business will be required and is essential and especially true around payroll deadlines.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more and want to work for an awesome, dynamic and motivated team click apply... and we will be back in touch soon!
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for the EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.