We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Project Support Officer
Atalian Servest is recruiting for proficient, highly motivated Project Support Officer from the Security sector in Maple Cross, who will be responsible for assisting the Account Manager with all supervisory, training and operations functions at the assigned post in accordance with client instructions and following all internal procedures.
To be successful in this role, you'll ideally have experience of working in a comparable role with a proven track record in people management.
A highly skilled communicator, you'll also have exceptional influencing and negotiating skills and will thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
Duties will include
- Under the leadership of the Account Manager, this position assists with the coordination of the security contract. Assigns work tasks to Security Professionals and directs their work throughout the day.
- This position is the first point of contact for shift supervisors and/or Security Professionals, regarding performance, operations, and department needs. Responsible for supervising, motivating, coaching and training. Also responsible for evaluating the work performance of Security Professionals and making suggestions regarding assignments.
- Responsible for making sure that Assignment Instructions all other documents and training information is being properly maintained and updated.
- Assists the Account Manager in conducting interviews, processing inductions and evaluating new employees, if required.
- Reviews all reports, logs and pass downs generated by and for the Security Department.
- Responsible for acting to minor incidents that may arise, ensuring necessary and professional action is taken, all reports are properly completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely manner.
- Establish any personnel problems occurring, such as payroll issues, employee relations complaints or other concerns, and forward any such issues to Account Manager or Field Supervisor as appropriate. May be responsible for writing a report of the situation or assisting with an investigation, as directed by Account Manager, Branch Manager or Corporate HR Director.
- Responsible for making recommendations for disciplinary action, including contract termination. May be responsible for executing disciplinary actions (may not make or initiate such decisions on their own, but may administer such actions at the specific direction of Account Manager with prior approval from Branch/Corporate HR management)
- Responsible for adhering to client or site emergencies as they arise, including ensuring appropriate communication to Account Manager, Field Supervisor, Branch and/or Regional Manager. Responsible for maintaining positive client/security relationships through consistent contact and support.
- Lastly, will be responsible for full-time scheduling and handling all holiday requests.
- This role is salary based and will be discussed during the interview process.
The successful candidate
- Ideally have experience in working in a comparable role with a proven track record in people management
- Highly skilled communicator
- Exceptional influencing and negotiating skills
- Thrive in high pressured/fast-paced environments.
Hours and Environment
Core working hours for this position are from 07.00 to 15.00, Monday to Friday but will be flexible as and when the role requires.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.