We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Quoted Works Manager
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Quoted Works Manager in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
The Quoted Works Manager will be responsible for ownership and progression of M&E 'works arising', from conception through to commercial completion on a large static contract within the Education Sector.
In addition to managing works arising from the PPM team, identifying opportunities and subsequent accurate estimating, quoting and promoting of the proposals, shall be key to the success of this role. Working knowledge of Construction Phase Planning, coupled with a high-level understanding of QHSE practices are pre-requisite.
It is essential that the candidate can build upon our client relationship, take initiative, is pro-active, has knowledge of business processes & best practice in the FM and construction arena. They should also be capable of communicating and influencing colleagues at all levels to achieve mutually shared objectives.
Duties will include
- Create budget estimates and onward accurate quotations, demonstrating efficiency, effective service and profitability.
- Accountable for all small works delivery including all elements of risk and compliance on a large static contract.
- Strengthen customer relationships at a technical level, promoting a one-team approach and have effective issue (technical and commercial) resolution abilities.
- Ensure a safe and compliant environment.
- Manage sub-contractor relationships
- Assist with technical inspections, building walk-arounds and pro-actively identify tasks, ensuring that all works are delivered to the required quality/industry standards
- Oversee incident & failure management.
- Responsible for updating the Asset Register and notifying both client and in-house PPM Department
- Provide technical and operational support to Sector FM team and wider FM team including Finance and Helpdesk functions as required.
- Promote the completion of quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification, CPP and handed over to the client in an effective manner.
- Competent in the completion of construction phase plans.
The successful candidate
- The candidate should hold a bachelor's degree or have a minimum of 5 years of Management experience in the Project Management arena managing Hard Services
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact the client's property.
- Knowledge of the NEC3 TSC framework beneficial but not necessary
- Hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant H&S qualifications for the position (IOSH, SMSTS)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel,
- Ability to complete full Disclosure and Government baseline clearance (mandatory requirement to work on contract)
- Full driving licence.
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong commercial acumen, decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Established relationship building skills
- A self-motivated person who is target driven and possesses the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Deadline driven
- Presentation skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.