We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management business and help to attract, recruit and retain the best talent in the market?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a passionate and driven Recruitment Advisor to join our team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
The successful candidate will report to the Recruitment Team Leader & Head of Recruitment (UK & Ireland) and will be responsible for providing a dedicated recruitment service to our Catering and Security businesses.
This is an internal recruitment role therefore no outbound business development calls will be required!
Duties will include
- Reviewing applications, arranging interviews and short-listing candidates
- Checking the suitability of applicants on candidate screening calls
- Briefing the candidate about job responsibilities, salary and benefits
- Preparing CV's and correspondence in respect of suitable applicants
- Attending interviews with hiring managers
- Making verbal offers of employment
- Providing an after-care service to candidates and coordinating inductions
- Building relationships with internal managers and stakeholders
- Supporting internal managers to develop accurate recruitment forecasts
- Visiting managers on-site to learn about the working environment and culture
- Proactive headhunting for candidates on LinkedIn and Job Board databases
- Attending Careers Fairs at Universities & Colleges to promote the employer brand
- Attending divisional meetings to improve your understanding of the business
- Produce regular talent attraction marketing content for use on our social media platforms and Careers Website
- Managing internal candidate applications and referral schemes
- Produce monthly 'Hiring Insight' reports for the Head of Recruitment
The successful candidate
- Experience working on high-volume / fast-turnaround recruitment campaigns is essential
- Knowledge of the Catering or Security industries would be desirable (but not essential)
- Degree / CIPD level education would be desirable (but not essential)
- Positive working attitude
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve great results for the business
- Experience communicating with senior level stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks effectively
- Creative flair - experience with social media or digital marketing would be preferable (but not essential)
- This role will also require some travel across the UK to support on-site recruitment activity, therefore a Full UK Driving Licence would be preferable (but not essential)
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.