We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Regional Operations Manager
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Regional Operations Manager in the Central Region to join our passionate and driven Transport division on a permanent basis!
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role will oversee the management of all aspects of the LNER fleet and station cleaning contract within his/her region.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the performance of the LNER contract, which includes ensuring Managers, the team and the services are performing effectively, and in line with contractual obligations.
Duties will include
- Strategy Delivery
- In conjunction with Stakeholders and other Atalian Servest managers deliver the strategy and plans for your regional area taking into consideration short, medium and long term aims.
- You have full accountability for the implementation and delivery of the LNER contract and its services in your region.
- You have responsibility and accountability for all financial and commercial oversight and control within your region.
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders in your region and across Atalian Servest where applicable, you will be a champion for change; implementing new policies and processes and be an advocate of new ways of working, influencing stakeholders, your regional operations team and external suppliers to ensure buy-in.
- You have responsibility and accountability for leading the effective operational delivery and facilitation of all Services within your regional area.
- You will hold periodic regional reviews as required by the contract with, internal and LNER stakeholders.
- Liaise closely with the Duty Managers and your operations team to ensure common service delivery standards and collaborative working.
- Working closely with Head of Operations you will review and implement new initiatives, legislation and other changes both internal and external.
- Budgetary and Financial Control
- Overall responsibility for the management of operating costs for the LNER contract for your regional area and oversight of the Operations Team; this includes all operating costs for the services and includes responsibility for the approval of expenditure from your allocated budgets as determined by the Contract Director.
- Authorise expenditure as agreed by the Contract Director.
- You will ensure that budgets and expenditure for your regional area are robustly monitored through regular reviews and spot checks. Making recommendations for and implementing control improvements as necessary.
- You will provide regular financial reports regarding budget and funding commitments to the Head of Operations as and when required.
- You will be responsible for the Production and reporting of a monthly detailed hours report for each location and the capture and reporting of additional costs incurred to be charged to LNER
- You will ensure adherence to governance requirements, systems, and process
- You will ensure and be accountable for cost-effectiveness and value for money to Atalian Servest and the LNER Client.
- Contract and Service Delivery
- Be accountable and responsible for the Periodic Review of all cleaning tasks and processes in your region to ensure that each task and service is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Ensure the contract promises and contractual obligations and services are delivered and continually developed.
- In association with the training, the manager ensures that training and development across the contract is maintained and sufficient to ensure the effective and safe delivery of services
- Ensure that all equipment with your region is serviceable and is fit for purpose. All defects have been reported promptly as per the company's procedures.
- Account-wide management of total Quality Management Systems and requirements which may include (but not be limited too),
- TQM for Equipment across the account
- TQM for Staff engagement
- TQM for Complaints
- TQM for Stock
The successful candidate
- Ready and able to take the initiative, originate action and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made
- The ability to get your message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools, and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
- A proven track record in Facilities Management including cleaning.
- Experience of implementing, reviewing and achieving the standard for safety, quality, time and cost.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a budget and proven commercial acumen when dealing with all financial matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to operate and build credibility with key stakeholders.
- Experience of leading and inspiring a team that may be dispersed across a region.
- Excellent diplomacy skills combined with the confidence and resilience to handle potential conflict situations.
- Ability to resolve conflicting issues and priorities.
- Outstanding knowledge and a demonstrable track record of expertise in issues and advise on solutions.
- A willingness to travel to sites across the contract region at short notice.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible working attitude to accommodate the contract requirements and changing business needs.
- Good IT skills including use of Word, Excel and Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Organisation skills for meeting deadlines and supporting others to do the same
- Relationship building, Customer Care, Self-development, Leadership, Decision-making techniques, Problem-solving, Initiative/lateral thinking, HSE experience, Interpersonal, Planning, and Organisational Skills, I.T. Skills.
- Experience of managing /motivating people
- Knowledge of Transport contracts especially Trains
- Experience of working in a large complex organisation.
- Recognised Health and Safety qualifications e.g. IOSH.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.