Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Regional Operations Manager South
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Regional Operations Manager South in Wembley to join our passionate and driven Transport business on a Permanent basis!
Duties will include
- Reporting to the Contract Manager you will take the operational lead for the UK contract in ensuring that the contracted services perform to the highest standards, fulfil all contractual obligations and delivers to financial targets.
- You have responsibility and accountability for leading the effective operational delivery and facilitation of all Services within your area of responsibility.
- Liaise closely with the Managers and your operations team to ensure common service delivery standards and collaborative working.
- Overall responsibility for the management of operating costs for the clients contract for your area of responsibility and oversight of the Operations Team; this includes all operating costs for the services and includes responsibility for the approval of expenditure from your allocated budgets as determined by the Contract Director.
- You will provide regular financial reports regarding budget and funding commitments to the Contract Manager as and when required.
- Ensure that all managers and supervisors are trained in all aspects of the company's absence management policies and procedures. Requesting support from the HR Business Partner if needed.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the client, customers and other stakeholders by carrying out regular visits to monitor services in your regional area.
- Ensure that regular monthly meetings with the Union Representatives are held, compiling a detailed report for submission to the Contract Manager.
The successful candidate
- A proven track record in Management including cleaning.
- Experience of implementing, reviewing and achieving the standard for safety, quality, time and cost.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a budget and proven commercial acumen when dealing with all financial matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to operate and build credibility with key stakeholders.
- Experience of leading and inspiring a team which may be dispersed across the contract.
- Excellent diplomacy skills combined with the confidence and resilience to handle potential conflict situations.
- Ability to resolve conflicting issues and priorities.
- Outstanding knowledge and a demonstrable track record of expertise in the successful management of in-house teams at management level.
- Have a level of technical understanding and be able to grasp technical issues and advise on solutions.
- A willingness to travel to sites across the contract at short notice.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible working attitude to accommodate the contract requirements and changing business needs.
- Good IT skills including use of Word, Excel and Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Organisation skills for meeting deadlines and supporting others to do the same.
- Relationship building, Customer Care, Self-development, Leadership, Decision-making techniques, Problem-solving, Initiative/lateral thinking, HSE experience, Interpersonal, Planning and Organisational Skills, I.T. Skills.
- Experience of managing /motivating people.
- Knowledge of Transport contracts especially Trains.
- Recognised Health and Safety qualifications e.g. IOSH.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a National Operations Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.