We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Resource Planner to execute the delivery of logistics planning of our national engineering workforce to ensure we deliver agreed services to our customer in line with Contract Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Duties will include
- Monitor trends in engineer performance (daily, weekly, monthly) reporting negative trends to the operational delivery team/Team Leader
- Maximising utilisation of direct labour, reporting absences and identifying potential shortfalls and mitigation.
- Analyse jobs, both reactive and PPM and allocate to the correct resource based on location, skill, priority, PMS and customer requirements.
- Reporting any scheduling issues or call progression problems to the relevant person as appropriate.
- Escalating customer complaint/escalations through the relevant processes.
- Ensure clear and concise quality updates reflecting true job progression are being used and coach engineers where applicable.
- Identify, analyse and improve upon existing processes to improve the way we work as a team.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks; continuously monitoring the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Effectively manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective tasking and direction of engineering workforce to complete Reactive, Quoted, Planned and Statutory Maintenance tasks within contract KPI's and legislative requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations/Delivery Managers to ensure seamless management and delivery of contracts.
- To assist in keeping WIP levels on contracts to a minimum by ensuring timely completion of jobs.
- Ensure any interactions with all customers reflects positively on the company.
- Booking in tasks with customers in line with contract requirements.
- Support with the scheduling of subcontractor work as and when required.
- Raise purchase orders within the system for materials in order for the engineers to complete their jobs in a timely manner ensuring costs and contract thresholds are adhered to.
- Ensure all engineer paperwork is quality checked and uploaded as required.
- Verifying parts have been arranged, ordered or collected by the attending engineer and kept within budget.
- Raise Purchase orders for external specialist suppliers where we are unable to deliver the work, within agreed parameters and budgets.
- Work with the service delivery team to review engineer availability including annual leave and cover requests.
- Administrative support for the engineer on-call rota.
- Any other administrative work as required.
The successful candidate
- 1+ years working within a Scheduling/Resource Planning environment preferably in FM is advantageous
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software packages and general IT knowledge
- Geographical knowledge within the UK.
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry essential
- Sound understanding of planned maintenance requirements and our legal requirements/obligations.
- Demonstrate commercial understanding.
- Experience in using CAFM or other management systems; including scheduling systems.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Organisation and time management
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate good team working ability
- Logical and methodical.
- Excellent organisational skills to schedule the day to day workload for engineers, ensuring most appropriate matching of incident type, engineer skills and location
- Security Clearance to NPPV/2, or Non-Police Personnel Vetting to Level 2 required to be undertaken
Hours and Environment
This position will be based from the Glasgow Hillington Atalian Servest regional office; however, the role holder may be required to travel to other offices and client sites as required.
Core working hours for this position are from 08:00 until 17:00, Monday to Friday, working rotationally 8:00 - 16:30 and 8:30 - 17:00 depending on business/team requirements. However, flexibility will be expected regarding hours of work, to suit the needs of the business and team.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.