Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Would you be interested to join a leading Facilities Management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Resource Planner to manage a group of engineers within a geographical location for planned and reactive maintenance working to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Duties will include
- Effectively manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment
- Analyse jobs, both reactive and PPM and allocate to the correct engineer resource based on location, skill, priority, and customer requirements.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks; continuously monitoring the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations/Delivery Managers to ensure seamless management and delivery of contracts.
- Escalating customer complaint/escalations through the relevant processes.
- Ensure clear and concise quality updates are reflected on the tasks to show true job progression.
- Raise purchase orders within the system for materials in order for the engineers to complete their jobs in a timely manner ensuring costs and contract thresholds are adhered to.
- Reporting any scheduling issues or call progression problems to the relevant person as appropriate.
The successful candidate
- Experience working within a Scheduling/coordination/dispatching environment essential, FM experience is advantageous.
- Basic understanding of the M&E industry advantageous.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software packages, general IT knowledge & use of CAFM desirable.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
Security Clearance to NPPV/2, or Non-Police Personnel Vetting to Level 2 required to be undertaken
• Holidays: 33 days including bank holidays
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a National Operations Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.