Security Control Room Manager
Job Title: Security Control Room Manager
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday - 08:30 - 17:30 - 38.5 hours per week
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Security Control Room Manager to join our passionate and driven Security team in Bury St Edmunds!
• Lead and manage your team in a way that is in line with company values and behaviours and leads the team to fulfil their potential and exceed the client's expectations.
• Ensure that your team respond to all calls and requests within target guidelines and always provide an excellent customer experience.
• Provide excellent management of all incidents whilst ensuring a comprehensive handover is carried out at the beginning and end of shifts to allow the oncoming Supervisor to correctly follow the agreed processes.
• Day-to-day management of the Control Room team.
• Report to the Client Control Room Manager or Duty Manager of any incident outside your experience/control.
• Follow up on all actions and issues arising during the operators' duties'.
• Demonstrate an excellent understanding of all systems in use in the Control Room, enabling the team to respond appropriately to any signals or messages received and guide their team in doing the same.
• Ensure the team processes fault reports relating to various products and services received in verbal, written or electronic form and pass such reports on to the appropriate agency for resolution, by the operating procedures.
• Receive out-of-hours calls from the client Helpdesk and escalate as required in line with procedures.
• Support security gate operatives by dealing quickly and effectively with all Access Control issues raised and troubleshooting access issues.
• Support the Access Control team in managing the system through proactive reporting and follow-up with operatives regarding outstanding information.
• Complete ad-hoc projects as designated by the Account Manager on time and to a high standard of quality.
• Work with the Account Manager and Client Control Room Manager to plan capacity every week (including ad hoc requirements) through the efficient deployment of people, equipment, systems and other available resources. Establish work priorities and match them to these resources.
• Ensure workflow is monitored and controlled within the team to ensure capacity is high and downtime, duplication and wasted effort are minimised through the use of daily huddles
• Ensure processing standards are high and errors minimised.
• Ensure mistakes are raised and corrected promptly to prevent matters from escalating into complaints.
• Work and communicate with other functions as appropriate to ensure workflow is effective and delivers the right output in the right timescales.
• Involve the team in problem-solving, workflow creation and improvement ideas to gain the best solutions whilst creating the buy-in and engagement of team members.
• Proactively manage the team to ensure high levels of performance and attendance including daily huddles, 121s and PDRs.
• Drive a customer service-focused culture and promote client awareness amongst all operators.
• Ensure compliance with GDPR and Company and Client quality standards.
• Reinforce messages to the team about client service and satisfaction.
• Build a strong relationship with the client.
What we are looking for from you:
• An excellent working knowledge of all processes and procedures associated with a manned Security Control Room including rostering, incident response, CCTV monitoring, remote access, and key-holding.
• Relevant industry experience - ability to demonstrate an understanding of Control Room requirements and processes.
• Computer literate with a variety of software, including Microsoft Office and bespoke software.
• Experienced in achieving SLAs, identifying gaps against standards, and implementing improvement solutions.
• Previous achievement of performance targets and driving performance through utilising metrics.
• Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team to provide excellent customer service.
• A decisive and assertive decision-maker.
• Excellent report-writing and analytical skills with sharp attention to detail.
• Solid organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities and achieve tight deadlines.
• Ability to accurately follow detailed processes.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with a strong teamwork ethic.
• A positive attitude and ability to deal with pressure professionally.
• Flexibility in working hours.
• Paid Holiday.
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.