We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Security Coordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
This position offers real potential for career development and progression within a passionate and hardworking team. Full training and development will be provided along with 25 days paid leave, 8 public holidays, company pension, and optional membership of our company health scheme.
Duties will include
- We are looking for a suitably qualified person who will be responsible for the advance scheduling and effective day to day planning and delivery of security services across a range of sites predominately across the Midlands and North of England.
- Robust planning, resource management skills and attention to detail are essential to ensure all core duties and ad-hoc additional cover requests are correctly scheduled and supported.
- Planning duties will incorporate security officer availability, annual leave, planned/unplanned sickness absence, and mandatory training.
- The role will involve working closely with local colleagues and regional teams; therefore, communication and interpersonal skills are paramount in helping deliver service excellence to our clients.
The successful candidate
- Our ideal candidate would be someone with previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to effectively communicate and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Whilst the role does not involve direct line management, your professionalism and people management skills will be crucial when engaging with security teams around scheduling and planning duties.
- You should be able to work in a systematic and methodical manner and be able to prioritise your workload appropriately.
- The job can be demanding at times and will test your resilience, therefore the ability to manage multiple tasks in an often fast-paced environment is crucial.
• Learning and development opportunities
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown and retail discounts
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement
• Health Cash plan subscription
• Cycle 2 work scheme
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.