We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Senior Management Accountant
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Management Accountant in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Finance team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of supporting the Finance Manager / Director with client reports/meetings, balance reviews, ad-hoc projects such as Hygiene / Stock / Furlough and reviewing costing for new bids.
Duties will include
- Supervise, mentor and provide guidance to a team of 4 MA's/AMA's
- Analyse contract performance, and work with operations to ensure budgets are achieved
- Regular review of debt with the team, and following up with clients/colleagues to resolve issues
- Review and challenge costings for new contracts before board sign off
- Review processes for any efficiencies/improvements
- Ensure balance sheets reconciles and reviewable by auditors
- Produce client reports, and attend some client meetings to discuss financial performance and savings
The successful candidate
- Ideally qualified (ACCA, CIMA), but will consider those close to completion
- Solid experience in preparing management accounts
- Demonstrable people management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Experience of dealing with major clients
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure working in a large fast-paced organisation
- Self-starter, able to manage a variety of projects independently, and work on own initiative
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel (pivots, sumifs)
- Confident enough to interrogate contract performance to costing, and challenge variances - approaching commercial finance team and ops to analyse performance
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.