We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Catering Manager in Cwmbran to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
Senior Minor Works Project Manager
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing various Minor and Small Works Projects from conception through to commercial completion on Client sites for several Key Account contracts across Southern England, managing and overseeing a team of Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- The candidate will be expected to drive performance of all small works projects £5k -£250K, ensuring legislative compliance and variations in line with contractual KPI's using a combination of in-house Contract resources and key Project Supply Partners and Sub-contractors. Utilising the organisations CAFM, closely manage milestones, budget, QHSE, Asset Management and client communications through to completion.
- It is essential that the candidate can build upon existing client relationships, take initiative, be pro-active, have knowledge of business processes & best practice in the FM and construction arena. They should also be capable of communicating and influencing colleagues at all levels to achieve mutually shared objectives.
- A key objective of this role will be to drive new Minor and Small Works Projects business across Southern England, and the successful candidate will be required to meet stretching targets for growth of business with existing and new clients.
- Responsible for all Minor and Small-Works Projects delivery including risk and compliance on customer sites across a large geographic area
- Own the customer relationship, promoting a one-team approach and issue resolution.
- Ensure a safe and compliant environment.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Project processes and documentation, and audit Project Team to ensure downstream compliance
- Carry out technical inspections and formal Handovers, building walk-arounds and pro-actively identify tasks. Ensuring that all works are delivered to the required quality/industry standards
- Develop and integrate Projects Soft-landing approach with key client contacts
- Oversee incident & failure management.
The successful candidate
- The candidate should hold a bachelor's degree or have a minimum of 5 years Management experience in the Project Management arena managing Hard Services Projects in occupied Blue-Chip environments
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact on the client's property.
- Knowledge of NEC3 TSC framework beneficial but not necessary
- Hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant H&S qualifications for the position (IOSH, SMSTS)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel
- Security Clearance to NPPV/2 will be a mandatory requirement of this role
- Full driving licence.
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Exceptional commercial acumen and experience, decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Established relationship building skills
- A self-motivated person who is target driven and possesses the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Deadline driven
- Presentation skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supplier Relationship Manager to join our passionate and driven team Group Procurement team on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Soft Services Manager in Newquay to join our passionate and driven team!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Fabric Engineer in Manchester to join our passionate and driven team within the Education division!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.