We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Site Hygiene Manager
Would you like to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Site Hygiene Manager to join our passionate and driven Logistics team in Stoke on Trent on a permanent basis!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will ensure your team are performing effectively and Service Delivery Performance for our Client is continuously improved.
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments that enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that's where you come in!
Duties will include
- Management of the Hygiene team, contributing to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices for both the Business and Client
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the technical and site operations management team.
- Work with all relevant parties to improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the companies' mission.
- Contribute to the business plan process whilst being aware of, and drive, best class performance to exploit synergies across the Business
- To direct the performance and behaviours across the Hygiene function, ensuring compliance to Budget and both business strategic and tactical plans.
The successful candidate
- Food Hygiene Level 3
- Clear understanding of HACCP, COSHH, QA & Management Procedures
- A clear understanding of Food Safety procedures
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated Leadership skills -
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness & operational management, i.e. implementing best practices.
- Confident operating within senior peer groups and customer senior management
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.