We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Site Manager in Heywood to join our passionate and driven team within the Industry division!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to assist with the training of our Cleaning Operatives and provide all the necessary tools to complete the service. Reporting into the Facilities Manager, you will ensure that your team is performing effectively and Service Delivery Performance for our Client is continuously improved.
Duties will include
- Management and development of cleaning operatives to maximise performance
- Report writing/data submissions to line management as required
- Developing strong customer relationships with all Client Management teams around your area, to ensure total alignment with contractual requirements
- Ensuring staffing requirements are fulfilled at all client premises in your area - you may be required to be hands-on as necessary to cover holidays & sickness
- Ensuring compliance with all HR and H&S legislation, policies & procedures at all times
- To be hands-on when required, to ensure contractual requirements are delivered to the client
The successful candidate
- You will have previous supervisory / management experience within the cleaning industry - ideally within a fast-moving consumer goods environment
- Excellent communication skills - has the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Time Management skills - you will be able to prioritise and manage workloads, as well as managing your own diary effectively
- Comfortable in building relationships across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- You will have a proven ability to deliver exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer's requirements
- Has a real passion for providing exceptional levels of service
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.