We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Site Supervisor, who will be responsible for the maintenance and support of a range of hard services plant and equipment, on a very demanding historic site near Cambridge, including, first look and repairs.
Duties will include
- Carry out PPM inspections and reactive callouts on all associated plant and equipment, general fault finding and repairs as per current contract
- Maintain compliance records in conjunction with the Site Manager.
- To review with the site manager PPM schedules and notify amendments with the PPM compliance Team and Helpdesk
- To participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours as per the current contract
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, customers and work as part of a team
- With the Site Manager, identify any extra works to maximise the contract value.
- With the Site Manager, identify all team training requirements and shortfalls
- Provide Team support as required
- Undertake training courses as required.
- Deliver in conjunction with the Site Manager Toolbox Talks
- Act as site deputy when the Site Manager is not available.
- Act as site Electrical CP/AP
- Assist the site manager, with the management of KPIs and contractual Targets.
The successful candidate
- Hold 18th Edition electrical. Preferred
- FM cad systems such as Concept, Fsi Go and Maximo
- Experience of maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria. including providing 1st look and fix.
- Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence
- Holds relevant industry electrical qualifications
- Hold an industry CSCS card Preferred
- IOSH managing safely Preferred
- SSSTS Preferred
Hours and Environment
This position will be based on a site in Duxford, Cambridge.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.