We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Administrator to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in Watford on a permanent basis.
Soft Services Manager
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Soft Services Manager Crewe to join our passionate and driven team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to manage and maintain a high standard of service in all areas of responsibility and work in the required manner under the direction of the Regional Manager to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective service to the end-user.
Duties will include
- KEY TASKS
- • To effectively allocate tasks and responsibilities to In-Store Cleaning Team and directly report into the regional manager and take the necessary steps to ensure the specification is delivered on-site
- • To establish and maintain high standards by monitoring the work completed, rectifying unsatisfactory standards and completing the appropriate documentation
- • Recruit, Develop and coach the team of Instore cleaning team to drive them towards working autonomously
- • To liaise daily with store representatives and In-Store Cleaning team to proactively resolve difficulties and maintain positive working relationships.
- • Attend Store meetings to assist in effective communications with both management and staff
- • Maintain budgetary controls over the use of all equipment and materials.
- • Check that equipment is clean and in safe working order and that materials are used correctly
- • Maintain budgetary control overworked hours organising workloads fairly and within the specified budget.
- • Carry out regular Staff Meetings to assist in effective two-way communication and to communicate the company's aims and objectives to team members.
- • Carry out appropriate induction of In-Store Cleaning Team maintaining close contact throughout their initial period to ensure full support and the required standards and productivity are achieved
- • Responsibility for managing cleaning product and PPE stock whilst adhering to agreed budget levels
- • Deliver "on the job" training as required to ensure correct methods and working practices are carried out
- • Carry out a continuous assessment of team members to identify training needs and correct unsatisfactory practices.
- • Ensure all employee training is recorded on appropriate documentation.
- • Deal with a grievance, disciplinary or welfare matters with support from line management and Human Resource Team
- • Work within company Guidelines to conduct workplace investigations, disciplinary meetings and grievance hearings with support from Regional Management and or the HR Team
- • Accurately report sickness and absenteeism and ensure absence levels are managed at store level including carrying out welfare meetings and return to work interviews
- • Ensure all reporting deadlines are met in a timely fashion E.g. payroll submissions
- • Ensure the company's Health and Safety policies are always operated and all accidents are properly recorded/investigated
- • Co-operate with the business on matters of health, safety, security and welfare to enable the company to meet its statutory obligations.
- • Ensure direct reports use all equipment and substances in accordance with their training and instruction.
- • Ensure all employees make full and proper use of any safety system of work and appropriate PPE
- • Ensure any personal injury, dangerous occurrence or work-related condition is reported appropriately and an entry is made in the Accident Book according to Health and Safety.
- • Other duties reasonably expected to deliver an effective and efficient service to our customer
- PERFORMANCE STANDARD
- • Satisfactory budget control within the area and individual store budgets
- • Positive relationships with colleagues and store representatives
- • Audit results to reflect the contractual obligation
- • Employee turnover within the store
- • Sickness and absence control within store - proactive management to reduce
- • Grievance, disciplinary and other ER issues within the area
- OUTPUT EXPECTATIONS
- • Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- • Have a positive and focused attitude when dealing with all colleagues
- • Be able to take personal responsibility
- • Have a flexible and positive attitude towards work
The successful candidate
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to influence and gain commitment from colleagues
- Ability to lead a team of In-Store Cleaners
- Ability to delegate appropriately to a team of In-Store Cleaning staff
- Able to demonstrate customer focus and build a positive working relationship
- Highly organised and detail conscious
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to give constructive feedback but also listen to and learn from the same
- Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees and colleagues
- Taking responsibility for the area and proactive attitude to problem solve
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in order to meet customer or business needs
- Ability to travel from store to store as required to meet the needs of the business
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for an AC Engineer to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in London on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Electrician in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our passionate and driven Building Services team in Belfast on a Permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.