We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Static Site Supervisor
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Static Site Supervisor in Lambeth to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
The static Supervisor working with the Contract Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the Blue Light Sector within their allocated area. The role will have the responsibility for the successful Operational and Commercial delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest's business policies and processes.
The candidate will support the Contract Manager with implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
Duties will include
- Ensuring that all works are delivered to the contract specifications/SLAs and required quality/industry standards.
- Provide technical and operational support to direct reports and Helpdesk functions as required.
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP.
- Provide technical support to Business development function as and when required.
- Work closely with the Contract Manager, to assist with the development and improve technical knowledge and impart personal site/engineering knowledge of the Clients property portfolio.
- Working under the direction of the Contract Manager assist in the Management of WIP to ensure that the billing cycle is minimised, and all applications/accounts are accurate and are issued on time.
- Implement an oversight and reporting mechanism for the allocated area to ensure that key milestones and completion dates are achieved across there area of responsibility.
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works within scope are achieved.
- Ensuring adequate resources to deliver the services in scope including direct labour and the supply chain to deliver the required volume of work to meet contractual SLA's.
- Management of the client's lifecycle asset management program planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved.
- Project yourself, your team and the company courteously and professionally at all times.
The successful candidate
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience of FM & Building Services operational delivery - minimum 3 years
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience - minimum 6 years
- Operational Delivery & Supervision
- SHEQ management
- Leadership of teams
- Demonstrable Project management experience
- Good Communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Full driving licence.
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in a specific region covering various London Boroughs and key static sites and will be expected to visit client sites in the various boroughs on a regular basis.
Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility will be expected with regard to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and team.
The role holder will be required to participate in a Management on-call rota for escalations.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.