We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Catering Manager in Cwmbran to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
Technical Contracts Manager
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- The successful candidate will have the responsibility for the successful Commercial and Operational delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest business policies and processes.
- This role will have commercial responsibility for the allocated area, maximising the P&L performance and ensuring robust management of WIP & Debt.
- The candidate will support the Operations Manager with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- The delivery of services will be through the utilisation of dedicated resources, where feasible with additional utilisation of internal Servest divisions including the Mobile engineering sector, technical services, compliance, FM projects and external supply partners where appropriate.
- The candidate shall ensure that the appropriate technical and operational resources are employed within the allocated area at all times. There will also be a requirement to work collaboratively with the Helpdesk / Admin / Commercial functions to achieve mutually shared objectives.
- The Contract Manager will manage appropriate customer relationships within the clients organisations, providing any necessary escalation points and ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- The Contract Manager will deliver all works in line with Atalian Servest's management systems, policies and procedures.
- The Contract Manager will work closely with the Operations Manager, to assist with the development and improve technical knowledge and impart personal site/engineering knowledge of the Clients property portfolio.
The successful candidate
- Candidates will ideally be either academically or professionally qualified within an Engineering discipline.
- The candidate should have 2 years Management experience in the FM arena managing R&M, Soft Services or Project works including managing an operational site based or mobile team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact on the client's property.
- Hold a relevant H&S qualification for the position (IOSH, SMSTS)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel,
- Disclosure Scotland Clearance.
- Full driving licence
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong commercial acumen, decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Established relationship building skills
- A self-motivated person who is target driven and possesses the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Deadline driven
- Accomplished presentation skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supplier Relationship Manager to join our passionate and driven team Group Procurement team on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Soft Services Manager in Newquay to join our passionate and driven team!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Fabric Engineer in Manchester to join our passionate and driven team within the Education division!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.