The mental and physical health of our colleagues has always been our priority, which is why we are proud to have signed The Mental Health at Work Commitment.
In line with The Mental Health at Work commitment, Atalian Servest will adhere to six fundamental standards to ensure the business prioritises mental health in the workplace:
- Prioritise mental health in the workplace by developing and delivering a systemic programme of activity
- Proactively ensure work design and organisational culture drive positive mental health outcomes
- Promote an open culture around mental health
- Increase organisational confidence and capability
- Provide mental health tools and support
- Increase transparency and accountability through internal and external reporting
As part of this, Atalian Servest will provide mental health tools to all colleagues and promoting an open culture around mental health, supported by our Diversity & Inclusion Platform CHROMA.
Daniel Dickson, Chief Executive Officer UK & Ireland, commented: “We are committed to addressing the impact work has on the mental wellbeing of our colleagues. Providing mental health training for all line managers is just one part of this commitment. We want to ensure all colleagues are aware of the help, tools and services available to them.”